Wow

So I forgot I would actually have internet briefly today before I head to Lansing for work.

Thanks Su for posting pics!!! They look great! I will be posting more Thursday or Friday.

FINALLY I got out and ran this morning. My first run in the new neighborhood. I just did an out and back from the house to the video store and post office. Literally running errands. Kind of fun :) I just did 30 minutes so probably a little over 3 miles. But hey a run is a run. I am planning on running with my sister this week since I will be up in Lansing. I need to start upping mileage for the 50k but I don't want to get too heavy too fast.

The move went incredibly well. I think we had everything in and out in under 3 hours. Pretty darn impressive. We had a TON of people there and that really helped. We are so lucky to have such good (and strong!) friends and family! Most everyone was able to hang out for a bit afterwards those that didn't missed out on some excellent Lasanga that my MIL made.

We still have boxes to unpack but the important stuff is all put away and we are settling in well.

I am off on a work trip so it is kinda of strange being in the house for two days then having to leave right away. I hope the cats and my hubby cope okay :)

I will post more about the move later!

Thanks to everyone who helped Saturday! We REALLY appreciate it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esperanza!!! Glad to hear the move went smooth! Please e-mail me your new address. I wasn't sure if that was your new address on the thank-you card you sent....

E-Speed said...

Thanks Mon! I emailed everyone! Not sure what address I put on the cards :)

Unknown said...

Wow. Sounds like your move went good. Ours took 2.5 days. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Sounds like the move went well. Would this be your first 50K?

BuckeyeRunner said...

Nice move; EXCELLENT friends and family. Moving is such a pain, but as my mom says, "many hands make light work." Yeah for friends.
Have a good work trip, and have fun exploring your new neighborhood.

Chicalookate said...

Congrats! You are lucky... my old roomie just bough a house and I think she will have to spend the next 2 weeks cleaning. It is pretty gross in spots. And then she has to moove all her stuff. Yikes! You will have to post pics once it is decorated.

Lynne said...

The hard part is over now!

E-Speed said...

thanks everyone! we were very lucky to have so many friends to help!

rob- yep it would be my first 50k. it is really tentative, i want to do it but i may have to wait until 07.