Back to running ;)

Went out with CK, B, and Su tonight for a run. We did about 53 minutes. It actually wasn't too chilly out and the snow had subsided. (although we still have snow cover here in Euclid)

We probably were running right around 8 minutes miles I would guess so a little over 6 miles tonight maybe.

Tomorrow B2 convinced me to do the pigskin 5k. I will be proudly wearing Blue and Gold! So I am off to bed to wake up early for that. Not expecting anything spectacular in the racing department. Just going to go and have a good time.

CK got us a GREAT housewarming gift. I will put it up tomorrow and post pics! Any guesses on what he got us?

Tonight was Su's B-DAY! You are still younger than me though ;)

Here are a few pics before I hit the hay.

3 comments:

mouse said...

ha ha! good luck at the race tomorrow!

and of course,

GOOOOOO BLUUUUUUUUE!

:)

Anonymous said...

thanks again for coming out last night. can you send the pics to me??

E-Speed said...

thanks mouse! GO BLUE!