More Details



I use the Nike Training Log to track my training. (Last year I bought the Nike MP3 RUN thingy and it would automatically upload my runs to the site, I decided to continue using it even when I don't use the pod) It is really built for tracking runs but sort of lets you track other workouts. Basically when you track anything besides a run it asks you to input the type of workout, distance, and time. If you don't enter a distance or time it doesn't add that into your total for the week, month, or year. I am really extreme about being completely honest about my workouts to myself so if I have any doubt about how far I went I tend to either leave it out or under estimate what I have done. In the case of walking I really have no clue what speed I walk so unless I am walking a marked path I don't log how far I went. Therefore my totals are skewed. Which doesn't really matter in the end but makes for a confusing totals log as both Zeke and Susan noticed :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're obsessive.

::smiles::

CJ said...

My Garmin uploads information from running, walking, cycling, etc into a program. Its very handy to know how far I've run, etc. No more guessing...

E-Speed said...

only a little bit cy ;)