Dusted off my bike

I went and rode tonight with the Philips crew. We are one rag tag crowd. Me and A on our road bikes. One guy on a hybrid, another on a mntn bike, and J on a mono cog mntn bike Hard Core!

We took it easy tonight and rode 17 miles in about and hour and 15 minutes. We avoided the metro mountains but did climb a few hills.

I felt pretty slow even when I was trying. Oh well. I haven't rode since Chicago so I should take it eays on myself :) It was nice getting back on the bike after not doing anything but running for a couple weeks.

So I am going to jump on the band wagon here it goes: (please forgive me but some of my faves are quite obscure and old)

Step 1: Pick 15 movies you like.
Step 2: Choose a quote you like from each.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what movie the quotes come from.

Step 4: DON'T GOOGLE THEM - that would be cheating so just don't do it!
Step 5: Have fun & enjoy!

1: I have taken an oath that no one may cross this bridge without my permission.

2: Is he really that dangerous?
Only around humans.

3: When the wine drinks itself, when the skull speaks, when the clock strikes the right time, only then will you find the tunnel that leads to the Red Bull. There be a trick to it, of course.

4:A big man is ripping your ears off Percy. I'd do as he says.

5: No, no. No, see this is a really shit idea. You know why? Because it's really obviously a shit idea.

6: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.

7: What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

8: Sometimes, I guess there's just not enough rocks.

9: Another Great Conjunction coming up! Anything could happen! Whole WORLD might burn up!

10: Are you hinting my apples aren't what they ought to be?
Oh, no! It's just that she doesn't like little green worms!

11: This shot was not meant for you.

12: What a dope, he tripped on a rope. Now look at him shiver. Beg for mercy rich man.

13: There's ALWAYS time for lubricant!

14: Very bad indeed. Blue are outselling me five to one. But I'm hoping for a late surge. And if I reach number one, I promise to sing the song stark naked on TV on Christmas Eve.

15: I was a lesbian once at school, but only for about fifteen minutes.

8 comments:

EostreEgg said...

Here goes...

#3 The Last Unicorn
#7 Lion King! I love Timon. :)
#9 Dark Crystal (Mmm, Gelfling!)
#11 Pirates of the Carribean
#13 Evolution, the movie where you get to see David Duchuvney's bare butt. Mmm.

There's a couple on here that I KNOW I should know, but I can't figure 'em out. Poo.

Anonymous said...

14. Love, Actually.

Anonymous said...

6. Napolean Dynamite
11. Pirates Of The Carribean
12. Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves

-daryl

Anonymous said...

1) Labyrinth (sp?)
2) Pitch Black
4) Green Mile
5) 28 Days Later
8) Forest Gump
10) Wizard of Oz

E-Speed said...

Man I think these were too easy ;)

Only one hasn't been guessed!

Hi Hoebag!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you are ok after your accidents. I wnet white as a ghost when the Dave told me. Hope things are going good now. I know the last movie name, but i had to use IMDB.com to look it up. so i wont post it.

E-Speed said...

You cheated ;)

That one is a pretty obvious movie but the quote is a little obscure I guess.

Yeah everything appears to be working out. Although I just got a call from the guy that I hit's insurance company. Apparently my insurance company wasn't helping him out yet. She said he is older and sore and that he has to hear back from his doc. Phooey. I suppose he could have gotten whiplash, but he was walking around fine at the scene. Let's just hope my insurance will cover any med bills he claims.

Anonymous said...

You need to rephrase that, its a pretty obvius CHICK flick, hence the reason i needed to look it up. :-)