Bike Ride and Swim

Thursday night went down to N. Royalton for a bike ride with the fab five. The boys ended up splitting and I rode with S and A. We rode just shy of 17 miles in an little over an hour. Probably wouldn't have taken so long but I took a spill about 4 miles in. Luckily I didn't hurt myself too bad but I did manage to jack my bikes right handlebar up. Luckily it was an easy fix. I am still taking it into the shop today to make sure everything is okay though.

I sucked on the hill! Got down to around 5.6 mph. (according to my computer which also may have been off due to the fall)

Yesterday morning I got up for morning swim! Amazing! We had a good workout. Here is the run down as I remember it. Around 1350 meters total.

200 warm up
stroke counting 2*50 10, 9.5, 9, 9
50 kick, 50 pull, 50 swim
2*50 roll with one arm at side
50 arm roll/scull hand out
50 with 5 tricep extensions
4* 50 with 4 tricep extensions in between
50 stroke counting 9.5 and 9.5
50 catchup/breast
50 catch up/ back
3* 100 (1:35)
relay 150 (3*50) Tigers Win by a "water"slide?

Now I am finally caught up and am off for a trail run!

6 comments:

islandarts said...

Great new blog Elizabeth!! I have one here too aswell as at 'blogdrive'. I'm not sure which one I'll settle on but i really like the look of your new one. The photos are an awesome addition too!

E-Speed said...

Thanks! I have been trying to incorporate the template you did for me. I am working on it :) But for now I like this one as well.

I downloaded Hello and posting pics to this blog is heaven.

(as well as sharing with my friends)

Lynne said...

I have you all added to my Bloglines feed :) wheee

E-Speed said...

Awesome!

Chicalookate said...

Hello! I am trying to get better about reading non tblog blogs... honest. Sounds like you are having fun.

E-Speed said...

I am having quite a good time, a little exhausting sometimes but mostly fun!