New Toy

Yep thats right we got a new toy yesterday and we are super pumped up about it! Nope it isn't tri related and I am not letting the cat out of the bag until my husband posts about it.

But lets just say I can't wait for some warm sunny weather to use this baby.

In other news my calf is super pissed at me and I am not happy about it. In fact I am so unhappy I don't even want to talk about it.

I got in 37.5 miles this week and I am supposed to do my first 20 for Boston on Sunday. So I am icing and taking ibuprofen and hoping for the best. Grrr.

Tonight is my bike fitting!

9 comments:

Legs and Wings said...

So are we supposed to guess? Put me down for - "She bought a Harley!"

Chad said...

Hmm, I'll say it's a beer fridge.

EostreEgg said...

You bought a pool for the backyard? I *would* say a grill, but I think Dave would be out there cooking no matter what the weather. :0P

qcmier said...

My legs are not happy today either. Hope the calf feels better. Ever try BioFreeze?

Bolder said...

i've sourced a few good vids from videocure.com

Cycling Under The Influence said...

A slip and slide?

psbowe said...

How come he gets to reveal the new toy and not you??

Nice mileage there! :)

Papa Louie said...

Don't tell me it's a unicycle? Hope your baby calf is feeling better. Remember to Give her Rest, give her Ice, give her a good Compress, and Elevate her as much as possible. Have Fun!

Hollyfish said...

Ice Ice baby...and the foam roller is my calf's new best friend. Don't push it or it'll take forever to heal... Can't wait to hear about your bike fit!!!