Boston Number

9465

Okay so it isn't as low as I was hoping for, sigh. But it is a lot better than last year!

(13052)

So hopefully this means I will be in wave 1. This new wave start kinda blows though. As JD and AM will probably be in wave 2 and you can't change waves. Grrr. So much for running with friends this time around. JD is on the border, just over 10,000 so who knows which wave she will be in.

Getting pretty pumped for Boston despite my tender calf. My parents emailed to let me know they are coming now. So I won't be "by myself."

We need to start setting up an RBF get together stat!

5 comments:

A. M. Mericsko said...

I will be pulling a Rosie Ruiz! See you at the end!

Scooter said...

If the info I have is correct, the cut will probably be at or very close to the 3:30 mark. If my understanding is right, your number will put you in wave 2, so you will be starting with your friends.

E-Speed said...

Well I ran a 3:27 and I think that it is supposed to be 10,000 or so plus the elite mens field which to me means I will be in the first wave. Esp since they usually have more than 20,000 with charity runners.

Honestly I would rather start in wave one. Even if it means running by myself. I make friends easy so I am sure I will find someone to run with!

Jessica DeLine said...

Hi! Great blog. Keep up the good work and conrats on Boston and a lower number this year :)

Rae said...

Very cool! I think you're going to do great in Boston.