For those

that think I exaggerate about hills I offer up several other Y-Town race reports:

AM -Friends Don't Let Friends Run Y-Town

Curly Su-Y-Town Half Report

DaisyDuc-Family News and Y-Town Rundown

Little Blue- On becoming a half marathoner

My legs still feel good today! A little tender so I know that I am indeed human. I have been trying to figure out why the hills didn't seem to phase me that much yesterday and my conclusion is that the Tuesday hill repeats combined with climbing 6 flights of stairs everyday have actually paid off!

Last night's SERC banquet was awesome. As CK stated I consumed enough food for the rest of the week. For those that haven't been to Primo Vino in Little Italy, you have been missing out!

On tap for tonight just some stretching and perhaps a short wog or trainer ride.

7 comments:

Papa Louie said...

Congratulations for conquering a race that tries to humble all of the faithful runners!

Unknown said...

Nice job on the half!

BuckeyeRunner said...

Yum - Primo Vino!!

I used to live in the big white house that butts up against the PV parking lot. My kitchen window looked right into the lot. I loved living in Little Italy except during the Feast. Too crowded!

Legs and Wings said...

I love all the cool pictures! Good stuff E.

Cliff said...

Great run. Impressive time :)

Josh Dysart said...

Great job on the half! Whenever hills don't phase me, I just remind myself of how cool I am, and that pretty much serves as an appropriate answer -- you should use it too.

psbowe said...

It's not wonder you're so fast for the rest of us, too many hills!