David and I out at the pub. We had a good time last night at dinner and afterwards. At the restaurant a "troupe" of dancers did a few dances and we were entertained by bagpipes at the restaurant and the bar afterwards. I am going back to that bar and having the Irish Wake drink. David wasn't in the mood for me to have that last night, didn't want to deal with the consequences of it later, teehee. It was quite a big drink but it was tasty and next time I go that will be my only drink, as a bonus you get to keep the garter that comes along with! V. fun! The guiness girls were at the bar giving out free shots, beads, and shamrocks. Davids best buddy had quite a few of the shots. I think he definitely was having a good birthday.

4 comments:

Trisaratops said...

Looks like fun!!!!

Cliff said...

free shots..hmmm..fun :)

Cycling Under The Influence said...

Looks like you were having a good time. Free shots? I can't imagine that that would turn out all that well for me.

Bolder said...

great pic! the two of you look like celebs posin' for the pap!