Boston Bound?

It was really cool meeting some other RBFers while in Arizona and I am hoping to meet a lot more while in Boston in just a few weeks!!!

Jeff is working with some other RBFers to set up a dinner meet up Saturday night. I was also thinking we should try to get a group "running" photo. Last year my local running group met up after the freedom run on Sunday and I thought that worked out perfectly.

I will plan on heading over to the marathon finish line after grabbing some food after the freedom run. I think the freedom run starts at 8 so how about we meet up for a photo at the marathon finish line around 9:15-9:30? This should leave plenty of time to get through the 2.8 mile fun run even if you just plan on walking it with family!

It would be nice to get an "official" list of RBFers that are going to be in Boston. I am willing to head that up. I know not everyone reads my site though so we will have to work together on this!

Heres a short list of who I know is going:

Me
Jeff
Okolo
Risko
A large crew of Boston TNT bloggers

Cheering us on in Boston:
Kurt from Boston
Jay T

Help me round out the list so we can all get contact info for while we are in Boston.

This is going to be a blast!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er...didn't I already e-mail you to say I'm going? Oh, man, my memory is really going.

You can make me down as 'Not running, but going to cheer other's on'.

Cliff said...

Now i know what RBF stands for :)..sorry.

Have fun in Boston....oh is coming up fast :D

Steven said...

I loved the whole Boston experience so much! You will have a great time while there. Hopefully it is isn't 80+ degrees on race day for you like it was for me. But either way, take in the sights and sounds and keep your eyes peeled for that Citgo sign!

Black Knight said...

I will think of you while you are defeating the enemy Army. Don't forget the black t-shirt!!!!

Kurt in Boston said...

The Freedom Run (2.8 miles) starts and ends at Copley Square Park, Sunday at 8:00 am.

I've got an "easy" 14 miler on the calendar so I'm going to see if I can hit the start of the run at the 11.2 mile mark of my run! I'll be the most exhausted finisher.

Looking forward to meeting some more RBFers.

A. M. Mericsko said...

Awe yeah! We gonna party it up after the race!!! I want this sweet b*tch to be over!!! LOL!!

Rae said...

I wish I was going!! Can you put me down for 2009???

But, I will see you in Cincy!!!!! Yeah! We still haven't figured out when we're driving up or how many days we'll be there so I need to start thinking about some of that stuff!

Anonymous said...

hey girl hopefully i will see you there

Unknown said...

i've emailed merideth, too. we're trying to organize a dinner on saturday night. it's her birthday, so that's another excuse to get together then. =)