Calling All You Crafty Peeps out of Hiding!

So i want to design a shirt for Boston (Thanks for reminding me Stefano!)

I think I am going to go with a black tank! (Don't piss off the Black Knight!)

I want it to have my name on it and something about the Black Knight Army and perhaps my blog link...

I am really not crafty so if any of your artsy people have any ideas and want to send them my way I would be eternally grateful! I am going to have Wild Bill print the shirt up for me! I am so excited!

This is kind of what I am envisioning right now

Front: (centered in bold white letters)

Lady Elizabeth

Back: (centered in white perhaps with a knight and joust image of some sort)

Black Knight Army Amazon
Don't piss off the Black Knight
elizabethsphotos.blogspot.com

What do you think?

10 comments:

Cliff said...

How about the name like "Maiden Elizabeth"..or something like that...

:) said...

I think you should get runnersusan to whip you something up with a cool logo too!!!

Toasty said...

I'm thinking keep it simple ...... I suggest go with the Italian words though.

D said...

Runner Susan is CRAFTY - get her onboard!

Cliff said...

Elizabeth..

Did u took a pic of you with simply stu's shirt. The pic is of you back. Right? :)

Cliff said...

I am still waiting for his shirt :)..

E-Speed said...

yeah Cliff that one was me! I will post it up here shortly! I have been swamped!

Trisaratops said...

Sounds cool! Hey, thanks for the encouragement today. And for the record, I see only GOO things for you at Boston! hee hee :)

BuckeyeRunner said...

Cool! That sounds good - I would like to do something like this for Cleveland, as well.

Make sure you post pics of the final product!

Chad said...

In 2004 I got two green technical shirts for a buddy and me and then painted them to look like Larry Bird and Kevin McHale jerseys.

It was cool for about 5 miles, but then it got old. Being 85 degrees didn't help matters either.