X-Mas Eve Run


Approximately 8.5 miles with my sister Christmas Eve. We joined my running club for their annual Christmas Eve route. Last year I did the 13 mile loop but this year I decided to cut back on mileage so that I could run with my sister.

This is one of the hilliest courses you can run around here. She did a great job and added over 2 miles to her longest run ever!

We had a huge crowd. It was definitely a good way to start the day even though we had to get up at 6:30 AM!

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate.

I will post more about how spoiled I was this year later. For now we are off to grandma's and pops for some more Christmas food.

Oh and did I mention it is raining???

7 comments:

Toasty said...

Have a wonderful christmas, ours has been and gone. I shouldn't have had the second piece of ice cream cake so I'm off for 10km's of calorie burning.

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas!!! :)

Unknown said...

Running on Christmas Eve is like working on your birthday ...

People do it, I just could never understand why.

Merry Merry!

E-Speed said...

Keryn, just don't tell my sister that ;)

thanks toast!

Merry Christmas Tammy!

Cy- YOu know me a glutton for punishment ;)

buryblue said...

getting a run in at Christmas time is great it means you can feel a little less guilty when you tuck in to a big dinner.

Hope you have a wonderful new year.

ps I have to agree with Keryn's comments that photo of you and your sister you are like peas in a pod!

Lynne said...

Merry Christmas!

Ben, aka BadBen said...

Nice gadget for your cool bike!