To my family lurkers

Great Post by Risko on the topic of friends and significant others involved with runners.

So for those of you readers out there that are not runners how do you put up with your runner?

Yesterday morning I got in 7 easy miles with G and K. It was nice to get out with the girls again. Even though I have to be up at 4:30 to make it to Ks house for our 5:15 AM start. Yikes!

It was actually a very nice run. G is getting back into shape so we just took it easy and talked life. It was good to catch up with them both. I saw them Thursday night at girls night out but it was such a big group of us we didn't really all get to talk.

Pictures to come later. Currently I am on a mission to find a product that removes cat urine. One of my lovely fluffy monsters peed on my couch. Great...

8 comments:

buryblue said...

Hi

I saw your site listed on technorati and I enjoyed the photos and the videos especially Strawberry Fields haven't seen that for a long time.

Anonymous said...

neil's mom used a spray called resolve on our carpet for cat stains when we moved in. that's my suggestion!

:)anne

Bolder said...

isn't it nice to have triathlete-metrosexual-procastinator's reading your blog that are supposed to be 'going long' on their run but it is snowing, and Yahoo says the temp is 14 but feels like 0F and are instead reading your blog?

i have a new beige'ish ultrasuede expensive gorgeous couch... i've recently removed a big shoe scuff (don't ask), and blood (don't ask) successfully... the product is called 'Tech', it was recommended by professionals who steam cleaned my parsons chairs when i immigrated, and they said it's what they use for emergencies... and, 'cause i'm feelin' generous, i looked on the bottle and it even says it cleans 'Urine'... ACE Hardware sold it to me...

Rae said...

Try Petsmart, they have the best stuff. Also Lowe's carries a good one over with the steamcleaning stuff that I like. It's so much better than anything I've ever gotten at the grocery store. The things I learned (and cleaned!) when Pippin was a puppy!!

Toasty said...

Vinegar! We have fully monsters too. Soak it says Katy, the vinegar smell will disappear. You could try soaking the cats in vinegar but Katy won't let me do that.

Anonymous said...

Soak it in vinegar. Then pat it dry (to soak up any liquid). Then I put down baking soda, let it sit for a minute, and then vacuum it up. That's what I've done with the carpets and it seems to work. I also have a steam vac now, and after you do all that, i suggest you steam vac it (if you have one).

E-Speed said...

thansk for the advice everyone. The huby bought Nature's miracle so we will see if that works. If not I am moving on to vinegar and then Tech :) Lets hope the smell goes away. I would much rather spenmd my gift cards on a digital thermostat and some insulation than a new couch!

A. M. Mericsko said...

Thanks for the shot out, Elizabeth! Do you ever sleep? lol!