Team Run

Got in my first "team" run this morning. All of the people there were training for marathons but I found a good running partner and we did 6 miles in 53 minutes. I am so glad to get out of that 10 minute mile rut I was in!!!

It was a beautiful morning and there was some shade and a nice breeze. Almost perfect running weather :) (I prefer it a little cooler myself) My hamstring felt great...my left ankle was a little sore during the last mile but is feeling fine now.

We were able to talk during most of the run too so the 53 minutes went by a lot faster than my normal solo runs. Can't wait to do it again...unfortunately they will soon be running much heavier mileage than me.

I am feeling great this morning and we are headed out to Blossom so I have a feeling it is going to be a wonderful day!

No comments: