Morning Swim

So I am starting to remember why I chose Cross-Country over swimming in high school. Thank god Coach Vicchy won that fight...

While swimming is great exercise it gets rather repetitive. I just finished my half hour swim and spent most of it trying to keep my brain occupied. I guess I am just a sucker for outdoors sports where I can enjoy the fresh air while I am getting buff. By the way it is a beautiful day outside. I may just have to get in a short run tonight if the weather keeps up.

The pool was empty again until the end of my swim, a couple came in for five minutes or so but left before I was finished. I tried out my ear plugs and they worked pretty well. I don't feel ill today so that is great. My purple swim cap has turned to a shade of brownish purple...not sure why that is...

No comments: