30 minute swim

Got in the pool at 6:30 this morning. Normally I think the later time of 7:30 will be better because apparently the same three people are there at 6:30 every morning, so they were probably not ecstatic to add a fourth to the mix.

The one girl that swims breast and back stroke the whole time has the same Nike swimsuit as me, so I suppose that I must have got a good one. There is an older lady that swims and the man that lives next door to us goes down there too. When I got out after my thirty minutes the older lady gave me a dirty look...I don't know why because I was swimming before she got there and I moved so she could swim where she wanted...who knows.

Heading to Michigan tonight and looking forward to getting a long bike ride in at the metro parks tomorrow!

No comments: