Nasty Outside

So I didn't think I had gotten any sort of a workout in yesterday but apparently lugging around a cooler full of food is a little more of a workout than I thought. Woke up this morning with some serious muscle aches in my shoulders and back. (also managed to get a bit of a sunburn)

Went to the fitness center this evening since it is not very pretty out. I rode the stationary bike for a half hour then ran on the treadmill for 5 minutes. I am sure riding the stationary bike is nowhere near equivalent to riding a real bike but hey it's better than nothing. I didn't feel too bad since my back is what's sore, not my legs.

The one nice thing about working out indoors is that I can read while riding the stationary bike...I picked up a book called "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons" to read in my spare time (Hah!). But seriously, it was highly recommended by a good college friend so I will make time for it.

No comments: