Three words every runner lives to say: I Finished Boston (2006)

Some Finish Lines Just Mean More Than Others. It's What Happens at Boston.

One of my favorite things about the weekend in Boston is the marathon ads that are everywhere. Adidas has a really cool campaign for Marathon weekend.

Interesting how the poster has the 110th Marathon Finish line but we got it at the expo before the race :) Gotta Love Photoshop!

I loved last years posters. I wish I would have taken some pictures. I made sure to take some this year. I think B2 may have taken some of the rest!

I will try to post a little about the weekend everyday with a few pics. I want to make these memories last as long as possible :)

6 comments:

Toasty said...

Great photos!

I really like the less than 1% one, it made me realise how special your accomplishment was.

Chad said...

Yeah, adidas always does such an awesome job with their advertising campaign at Boston.

Cliff said...

Maybe Adidas have a time travel machine and use that to take the pic :O

I love Adidas campiagn a few years back...the slogan is 'Impossible is nothing'

It showed a skateboarder had a freak accident and broke his back. Paralyzed, he use a wheelchair now to do tricks...

Trifrog said...

Photoshop is the only way you'll ever even see me at the starting line in Boston than alone the finish line!

You are deservedly proud of your worthy accomplishment.

Steven said...

Great job in Boston! You should feel really good about taking that much time off your finish from last year.

Keep the pics coming!

Michele said...

Congrats on a great race. Wonderful race report. I love the pictures.