Paintings and Tempo Runs

Another painting. This ones not really a sign as it is on a wall but I think it is by the same person.


6+ miles in the tempo bag!

And can I just say that it is really nice that I am old enough that I can bullsh*t with my parents and their friends but young enough to bullsh*t with highschoolers? This makes me happy.

Tried to hop on the Euclid track tonight for part of the tempo but they were just finishing a track meet. I wasn't sure if the track was open to public anyways so I stopped to ask some of the track team members about it. Other than them wondering if I was a teacher I think I wasn't too old for them to at least entertain a chat with me.

They pointed me in the direction of some nearby tracks that are open to the public.

Man I hardly even remember running track. I have blocked out what kind of times I ran at meets. Maybe that's public record? I will have to look into it.

Had a great day at work today after a horrible one yesterday (everything was buggy yesterday, today it magically fixed itself). Hopefully tomorrow is productive too!

Tired! This weekend is going to be a busy one again. Heading to the Berg to see my pledge baby and frat bro sing at their senior recitals tomorrow night and won't be back until late. Saturday is another baby shower. Sunday hopefully I will just get to sleep all day ;)

Make sure to check in on CJ and Iliketoast as they are running their marathon this weekend!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

mouse said...

if I find any of my old track books I'll let you know, because I know that we ran in at least some of the same meets. Isn't that really weird? :)

E-Speed said...

it is weird. I have been going through some of my old stuff and it is so crazy because you guys were our big rival :) My freshman year we won leagues, but you guys had a better meet record so we took second overall and man our coach was peeved :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just saw that you have the JFK 50 miler on your list of upcoming races! Will that be your first ultra?

PS good luck at Boston!

Black Knight said...

Yes crazy paintings. The last time we went to mark the km. on our usual road laps the crazy Sir Giorgio wrote near the numbers a big black B/N (Black Knight!!!)