Stats

Not much to report. So that I wouldn't feel entirely guilty about zero training my husband and I did get out Monday and Tuesday night for a wog (walk/jog).

Last night after our wog I headed out for a quick tempo run. 1.5 miles 7:02 pace.

Looks like Chili-Bowl may get interesting. I was hoping for under 7 pace and I have some stiff competition coming (all my friends) so I will have to try and keep my ego in check.

I think I have some sort of sleep disorder. I cannot seem to get by on less than 8 hours and most nights my body wants more than that, we are talking in excess of 10 hours. So I am just going to have to bite the bullet and get up when the alarm goes off or pay the price by having to do long runs in the dark. Now I remember how all last years Boston miles got logged. Late night runs around Richmond Heights in the freezing cold. Oh yeah, thats why I said I would never train for Boston again unless I moved somewhere warm. How easily we forget.

Maybe more coffee is the key ;)

5 comments:

Bolder said...

hi, nice pics, nice pace... but, honestly, i'm back here for 'Just a Ride'.

Rice said...

you got to listen to your body when it comes to sleep. Almost nobody gets enough sleep with the lifestyle people live these days.

Cheers.

Rice.

A. M. Mericsko said...

I heart cheese as well! See you on Saturday morning!

Kurt in Boston said...

I've heard elite triathletes pretty much do nothing but train, eat and sleep. And they sleep a lot. I've never had that luxury. I am thankful for a bit of flexibility in my work schedule -- today is a 10 mile run at lunchtime (then lunch at my desk while I work).

Get the rest you need; but no more than that -- you got some miles to put in!

Rae said...

Good luck in the Chili Bowl! It sounds yummy....it's so cold this morning that may be what I need for lunch.

Wog is a great word! I may have to start using that!