Flex!



Had a good time at the party last night. Watched video from Chicago. Wow I really am obnoxious. I don't know how anyone can stand my voice!!! But it was all in good fun and maybe CK will get me a copy of the vid so I can put embarassing footage up here and you can all really peek into the life that is Elizabeth.

Morning has not gone as planned so far. Took me an hour to post the Rowdy photo because Blogger is being ghetto. I finally uploaded the pics to Flickr and posted them that way. So if 6 dozen posts of my cats and duplicate comments come up later it is Bloggers fault. I tried to leave comments for Bold and Elle this morning and that also didn't work. Grrr.

On top of that my friend who was supposed to run with me bailed, claiming a fear of the rain. So I will be running by my bad self, and perhaps on a dreadmill. Yikes! Winter weather warning goes into effect at 7pm tonight for Cleveland. We shall see how that forces the weekend to play out.

(by the way I should have mentioned that looking at my "biceps" is not much different than looking at pocket lint, seriously I have NO definition) LOL

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice picture of you and Su. Yes, blogger was trippin yesterday.

Toasty said...

I'm impressed even if the guys in the background aren't!

Trisaratops said...

Fun pics!!! Blogger made me insane last night. Did you get much snow? They made it sound like the apocalypse was coming last night, and I think we got...like 2 inches....! :)

Anonymous said...

It's funny, I was actually just thinking that this journal needed more pictures of cute girls... And you deliver!

;)

-daryl

Chad said...

I'm with toast (and daryl), the people in the background aren't at all interested.