Breakdown

I have not done any form of formal excercise since Thursday. I know I know. Boston will not just run itself. Meh.

I think I have adult ADD, I just cannot seem to focus in on my goals outside of work the past few weeks. At least I am accomplishing something at my job, otherwise I might feel like a total loss.

I cannot even seem to sit down and write a coherent blog, my mind is all over the place. My camera is not at arms length or I would just post some pictures. That would be much less taxing.

I don't think I am the only one feeling this way so I am going to chalk it up to it being winter and it actually being cold and snowy out.

For now here is a list of what I should probably blog about.

1) The panty man-handling incident
2) Ultimate exhaustion and the endless sleep
3) Elizabeth the alcoholic chez geek troll
4) Interior Decorating for Idiot's
5) Explosive Appliances

Vote for your favorite and that's where I will start.

9 comments:

Steven said...

I vote for the story about the alcoholic, geeky troll. Sounds interesting, to say the least!

Anonymous said...

The only one I don't know about is the exploding appliances, so I vote for that.
Seasonal depression does suck. I know how much you love running. Push yourself to go out and do it! Go read your entry on why you run. And think of me chugging away on a stupid treadmill while you enjoy the nice wether....um, the outdoor scenery!

:) said...

I vote for all of them!

Trisaratops said...

oooh--I vote for panty man-handling incident! Sounds interesting...hee hee!

Scott said...

I agree with sara - panty man-handling incident.

Btw, whatever happened to Flotsam and Jetsam? I was thinking about them while I was swimming at the Y yesterday.

Unknown said...

Here's my vote.

1) The panty man-handling incident

qcmier said...

You've played Chez Geek?

I vote for explosive appliances.

Legs and Wings said...

Give us the panty man-handling incident...let's have it!

Rae said...

#1 #1 #1!!!!

Happy V Day!