My New Fave Tri Quote

"I Tri because... I like the way it makes me look naked" -RoboStu

Last night hubby and I did a 2 mile wog to the video store and back. It was incredibly windy out! I am v. impressed with how quickly my husband is progressing. I really didn't expect him to take to the jog part of our wogs so i was very proud that he jogged so much last night.

Today has blown by. Very busy at work. Add to that some stinking thief walked into our office while we were all here and managed to get in and out with a lap top without us noticing. More than a little bit frustrating. Some people just suck!

This weekend is going to be a blur. Hopefully I will be updating you on all the excitement soon.

5 comments:

islandarts said...

WOW, just walked in and walked out?? I hate people that have the nerve to do that kind of stuff. A curse on him and his family (or her??)

I am SOOOO going to borow the 'coffee, sleep when your dead' avatar you used below. My mantra, i swear.

Toasty said...

This was definitely a photo post .... how could you have overlooked such details?

Cliff said...

I have the blug flag, hanging on my left side..yeah that's crib side...

classic.

Yeah thieves are very bold. A lot of them walk right in, take the laptop and walk right out. A problem when comptuers become too mobile.

Violet said...

Wog...I love it.

Someone once absconded an EKG machine from my hospital...I always wondered who needed an EKG so badly that they'd steal a machine.

Oh and once when I was working on a geriatric neuro ward someone walked into the hopital and went room to room stealing elderly ladies purses along the way...

There are some pretty freaky people out there.

Iron Jayhawk said...

Woo! Great about the hubby! Mine is starting to pick up the pace, too. :) I just think he has a hard time knowing his wife can run faster than he can.