Sigh

We are back from Phoenix. It was in the 60s here while we were gone. Should've known.

I am absoultely exhausted even though we haven't really done much today.

Below are lots of random Phoenix photos in no particular order and with very unoriginal captions.

We had a very good time at the desert botanical garden yesterday.

I only took 182 photos this trip. I should have take more for sure.

Tomorrow its back to the norm so I am heading to bed early in the hopes of making it out to run with the Sunday crowd. I have a TON of vacation weight to lose already.

9 comments:

RunDave said...

There's some great shots there.
The terrain reminds me of our outback. It looks like a beautiful but harsh place.

Toasty said...

I'd love to have a big Saguaro in our front yard but I have never seen any here .... not sure why.

Rae said...

Welcome back. Love the pics! It looks so warm and sunny! Glad you had a nice, relaxing vacation.

Black Knight said...

Only 182 pics? Beautiful garden, glad you had a nice vacation. Bailey is a very "refined gentleman", I like that dog!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures! I really enjoyed looking at all the different cacti! Glad you had a great vacation!

BuckeyeRunner said...

Welcome home! Love the pics! Definitely want to make it out to AZ someday. It looks beautiful. And SUNNY!!

Tammy said...

Welcome home!!!

Ellie Hamilton said...

Love your photos!
Hi on "Say Hi to Your Friends Day!"

Kurt in Boston said...

Geez, I'm starting to miss Arizona now. Used to climb that little rock formation near the botanical gardens -- there's a hole through it -- it's called "Hole in the Rock" -- big time high school party site.