http://tinyurl.com/dj2rh (had to fake the trail part becauseB ran a 2:54 today in Twin Cities!!! Hot Stuff! I am so excited! I can't wait for Columbus!
I have no idea how we get from the trails to the hill :)
My mom is joining the movie trivia bandwagon! Some of these are tough!
1. I have vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.
2. Rise and shine, campers, and don't forget your booties, 'cause its cooold out there today!
3. When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome....then, of course, you spoke.
4. I'm no flibberty ibberty gibbit!
5. I take my hat off for one thing, and one thing only.
6. I am decent. I also happen to be naked.
7. There can't be any feelings between the likes of me and the likes of you.
8. I know we're all pretty small in the big scheme of things, and I suppose the most you can hope for is to make some kind of difference, but what kind of difference have I made? What in the world is better because of me?
9. I was staring through the cage of those meticulous ink strokes - at an absolute beauty.
10. I just want you to know no matter what you do, you're gonna die, just like everybody else.
11. I just love watching your ass when you walk. Is that beautiful or what? Don't go near him, he's mine!
12. I wouldn't give you the combination to the gates of hell.
13. My grandfather used to work for your grandfather. Of course, the rates have gone up.
14. Well, I didn't know that I was gonna be flying to Boston tonight, then take a cattle car back to New York and walk through a hurricane from Grand Central Station. Now, if I don't get a room you people are fourth on my list to get sued! Now I want to see some action!
15. Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're rather stupid.