A Little Help

Here is some help on the movie quotes (previous entry go guess before reading these!)

1. The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles.

2. I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster and drank pina coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. *That* was a pretty good day.

6. What is it about you that makes a man with a hundred forty-seven I.Q. feel like a dribbling idiot?

8. People used to think it was strange 'cause I breast-fed him 'til he was almost five, but I say - hunh, just look at the results!

9. Where is it?
Here. It's all right here in my noodle. The rest is just scribbling.

10. In time, you'll drop dead and I'll come to yor funeral in a red dress.

11. I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

12. What the hell happened?
Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

14. Yes, what seems to be the problem now?
Well, I imagine that we've run into some bad weather.
You don't have to imagine just look out the window!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well-it isn't a new haircut. It's short and spiky in the back and a tad bit longer in the front. Thats it. And the color is red. With blonde highlights.

Anonymous said...

2. still Groundhog Day

-daryl

Anonymous said...

I can't help you with the quotes, I have a horrible memory for stuff like that.
My hubby on the other hand is a wizard.

E-Speed said...

Yeah, I am only good at some of them. These were hard as they were from my mom, and I hadn't seen some of them myself.