1 more day!

Just got back from my 20 minute shakeout run and everything feels great! It's going to be a warm run tomorrow but I feel ready!

Off to get in one last yoga session then to the expo!

Again thank you so much for all the support on the blog and to all my friends who took the time to call and wish me good luck, it means the world to me!

On a side note I decided since this was the pig and all a traditional carb load would not do and went for the pork load instead. Let's hope it works out ;)

7 comments:

John said...

Best of luck tomorrow. I'm already looking forward to your race report.


Next time you post a yoga pose may I make a suggestion? Could you post one that will help loosedn a tight back? apparently I have a tight back :-)

Kick that pig's butt!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time tomorrow! Best of luck!

Unknown said...

A final good luck wish. I can't wait to read about it!

Rae said...

Good luck!!! You're going to do pig-riffic!! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning and cheering you up Eden Park from here!!

Cliff said...

Good luck E-speed..looking forwad to reading your race report.

Dubs said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Hope the pork get ya going!!

Look forward to reading your race report. :)

Black Knight said...

Good luck!! While I am writing this comment you are running to the glory!