Tuesdays=Track

Well most Tuesday's that is. I wasn't going to post tonight, not really in the mood but B2 sent me some good pics from an old track workout so I decided to write up something short.

We went to the tow path tonight since most are either out of town, busy, injured, or tapering this week. But we got in an easy 6.5 miles in about 55 minutes. Not very fast and I didn't feel very good. Oh well. I didn't have a large lunch and I always feel weird taper week.

Went to Hoggy's afterwards and I ate a lot! Which probably means I really needed some more energy. I have to eat better this week for sure.

I am off to shower then bed. I need to get to bed early this week and get used to waking up early for Sunday.

2 comments:

Danny said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by.

I don't think I've ever seen your blog before. It's really great. I have to read through the whole tri experience when I have a bit more time.

In the meantime, good luck this weekend!!

E-Speed said...

Thank you both for the well wishes! Can't wait for Sunday so it can all happen and I can blog about the whole experience!