Evening Run

Got out this evening before sunset and got in 7 miles in just over an hour. Ran over near Browns Stadium and out the airport drive to the Power Plant and back. It was lovely out this evening and I was in shorts and a t-shirt.
My left big toe pretty much always has a large blister on it but it doesn’t hurt and it is really callused so I don't usually notice it. But today it turned blue...interesting. I guess it turned into a blood blister so I popped it and put on some Neosporin and a band-aid. Hopefully that heals nicely.

My left knee is turning a nice yellowish color surrounded by purple now. And the scrapes on my hands from falling are all infected, lovely.

This weekend I have a race. Looking forward to that. It has been quite awhile since I got out and did something speedy.

Wasn't feeling at all well yesterday so I took the day off.

No comments: