Week 4 Rundown

Playing blog catch up!!! I feel like the rabbit in Alice and Wonderland these days for sure.

Last week went well! I definitely needed the ART session and the massage session to get things back in order but the body (knock on wood) seems to be responding well and I am fortunate to be a part of CED and able to get in for these ART sessions when I need to without worrying about budget!

Goals were:

Total Mileage 70 - 75.

Monday: Easy.
Tuesday: Track, 8 x 800 @ 2:50(85) with 85 sec recovery, 3 mins, 4 x 200 @ 38
with 90 sec recovery.
Wednesday and Friday: Easy miles @ 7:20 or slower, 6 x 30 sec strides on Friday.
Thursday: warmup, 8 miles @ 6:25 , warmdown.
Weekend:
12 miles @ 7:00
16 miles @ 7:25

How it played out:

2 doubles

74 miles

Monday-3 easy
Tuesday-9 with track
Wednesday-double- 5.5 and 6.5 easy
Thursday-11 with tempo with NC
Friday- double- 3 easy with strides, 4 easy, shortened pt routine
Saturday- 12 at 7:01 with CED teammate Lizzie, easy 10 minute swim and some hot tub and steam room time to try and release some back tension
Sunday- 16 at 7ish plus 4 easy at the Mill Creek Classic

I need to get back to making the PT a priority and will be getting in to see Ed as soon as work life settles down! I could feel my left side getting weaker without the daily routine the last two weeks.

No comments: