No Tempo

I cannot remember the last time I let work get in the way of training but I find myself this week working day and night literally on a deliverable and the weeks workouts just aren't going to get done. Trying my best to just accept this as extra unplanned recovery, but I can't lie I want to get back to the training routine here soon! Let's hope this does not become the norm around here! I am not used to missing complete days of running just because I literally didn't have the time! Not this energetic girls style! Here's hoping I get this deliverable done and don't have to miss all the weekend workouts too! For those following along with the training the plan the workout was supposed to be 8 miles at 6:50 on Thursday! My hopes of getting it in on Friday were dashed and it isn't looking too promising for today either!

No comments: