1200s

Another surprisingly speedy track workout on Tuesday while still not feeling quite right. I have no idea what it means, but I suppose it is better than a surprisingly slow track workout :)

5*1200 goal 4:15-4:19 with 2 minute rests. Nailed the first one and managed to hold it together for the rest thanks to the help of fellow CED teammate JS! If he hadn't been there I definitely would have fallen off, this was not one of those workouts where I felt light and speedy!

4:16.37
4:15.05
4:16.21
4:16.60
4:12.83

Now if I can line up a tempo and a decent long run too I will call it a good week. Just feeling a bit rundown and not sure if it is because of the crazy work schedule, a little less sleep, or motivation. To hedge my bets I'm going to take some iron and get some more sleep!

No comments: