Quick Speed Phase Week 6 Rundown

Goals:
Total Mileage 65 - 70.

Monday: Easy.
Tuesday: Track.
Wednesday and Friday: easy miles @ 7:20 or slower. 6 x 30 sec @ 5:30 pace on Friday
Thursday: Tempo run:5 miles @ 6:25, 1 mile @ 6:15
Weekend:
12 miles @ 7:05
14 miles @ 7:25

How it played out:
70 miles
7 runs
3 swims = 3600 meters

Legs felt good and runs all went well despite lots of festivities Fri-Sunday.

My garmin is misbehaving and being awfully generous (to the tune of 2-3 seconds faster per mile than my running partners watches) and the screen keeps getting scrambled. Debating if I can survive a few weeks of training without it and send it in for repairs. I have been really spoiled by the instant feedback. Though I am sure a few weeks of effort based running wouldn't kill me.

No comments: