Whole lot of living going on

Wow I need to update. Tons of social activities going on here the past few weeks and not much training. But today that is about to change!

I am off to Peninsula to ride 56 miles and run 8-10 miles. This will definitely be my longest athletic adventure to date. This may get ugly!

No weddings this weekend so hopefully I will get a chance to reflect on the past couple weeks here and maybe even read some blogs later!

Good luck to Su, B, B2, and Coach K in their wild and crazy Nice Ironman and good luck to RR at Idaho and Daisy Duc in her sprint tri, hope CTC represents!

1 comment:

BuckeyeRunner said...

I love wedding pics. Looks like perfect weather for both and lots of fun!

Good luck this weekend...56 miles followed by 10? Sounds brutal. At least the weather will be perfection. Just don't forget the sunscreen. Have fun!