It's All About Us



Well for this post anyways it's all about me and David!

Wednesday we celebrated our 3rd year anniversary as a married couple.

Tonight I compiled all the digital memories I have of us, some from near the very start of our relationship up through this past weekend or so. As you can see we've already made some lasting memories!

My husband has a gift of patience that has seen us through all of my crazy athletic and non athletic pursuits. He is my best friend and I cannot imagine doing any of the things I do without his support.

So this is my small public tribute to him and to us. I know that I am a better person because of his love for me and mine for him.

As he so cleverly stated on his blog only 47 more years and we'll have a big shindig, by which time I should have enough photos to fill the house as well as several blog posts!

So without further ado a bunch of random pics of us in absolutely no particular order!



































































26 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

You two are so adorable together. I love the Velma/Shaggy pics.

BuckeyeRunner said...

What a great tribute - you guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!

Mojo said...

Happy Anniversary! What good times and wonderful pictures you have to share. You two look great together.

I loved your short hair pictures too. The red wig is hot! :)

A. M. Mericsko said...

Hooray for Love!

erin said...

LOVE the Velma outfit....seriously, you make Velma look hot. ;) And Dave did a good Shaggy too.....=)

Happy (late) Anniversary!!! Love you both.

Unknown said...

Awwww ...

Trisaratops said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute! :)

Bolder said...

Happy 3rd A!

You two are just ADORABLE.!!

qcmier said...

Congrats!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Awesome pics!! Congrats and Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Steven said...

What a cute couple. Congrats on anniversary #3.

Michele said...

Great pics. Hope y'all had Happy Anniversary.

psbowe said...

Happy Anniversary to you two!

Josh Dysart said...

Happy Anniversary!

Rice said...

Love the Finlandia shirt.

Cheer.

Rice.

Unknown said...

Happy 3rd anniversary to both of you. You make a very good Velma and Shaggy.

Ellie Hamilton said...

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary! Loved the photos. I remember the one of you two and Tammy after RNR AZ!

Backofpack said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank goodness everyone else made the Velma comments and clued me in. I kept wondering what was going on!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you guys! Happy Anniversary!

Rich said...

Congratulations to the lovebirds! With that portfolio, David should petition to be the spokesperson for the National Association of Facial Hair Male Models (NAF-HMM).

Toasty said...

Great pictures ... happy 3rd!

Scott said...

Congratulations Elizabeth and David!

Lynne said...

Awww. How sweet. Happy (belated) anniversary!

Anonymous said...

how sweet! happy anniversary!!!

Habeela said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so happy! :D

islandarts said...

You guys are the cutest damn couple! So sweet I get a toothache :0) Congratulations!

By the way, I can tell which photos were taken before you started training a lot... You look so great!