It finally happened...

I finally took a spill on the bike, or rather off of it I guess. A and I did a workshop this afternoon for a few of the TNT ladies on how to fix a flat tire on your bike. We had a good time and I think it was helpful. It helped refresh me too and I had a much easier time with it this time around. I just took my hybrid tires with and A brought her mountain bike for the ladies to each practice on. Everyone was able to get the tire off remove the tube and put it all back together in under 15 minutes so that is great.

Afterwards we rode our bikes a few miles on the all purpose path mostly for everyone to get used to their road bikes, we are all newbies. There was a pretty big hill and one of our members wasn't up right away so I stopped to wait, then tryed to turn around from a stand still position and my bike just fell over with me still attached to one pedal. I scraped my elbow, but not too badly. And the bike and my legs were fine so I am not too worried about it. I am sorta glad it happened right away, now I won't have to worry about it as much.

No comments: