Crank 'dat Tendon

Goals for the week:

50-55 miles

Monday: Easy.
Tuesday: Track.
Wednesday and Friday: easy miles @ 7:20 or slower. 6 x 30 sec @ 5:30 pace on Friday
Thursday: Tempo run: 5 miles @ 6:15, 1 Mile @ 5:55
Weekend:
10 miles @ 7:10.
12 miles @ 7:25.

How it played out:

44 miles
6 runs
1 swim 1400 meters
1 inflamed tendon from playing Dance Central.

Yes I gave myself tendonitis playing Dance Central. I'm in an air cast and have been put on rest mode until the inflammation goes away. Mission recover and start focusing on the fall begins today.

5 comments:

Kim said...

i'm not even sure what to say about your dance central injury. speechless.

E-Speed said...

Right Kim? I mean seriously, someone must be sending me a sign to take a rest and recover properly before ramping back up I think. Dance Central injury really does not sound as "cool" as I ran too many miles and overdid it coming back from the marathon. Doc said it is amazing what the body can handle, but that sometimes the smallest thing will overwhelm it.

EostreEgg said...

You know, most accidents happen near the home. ;)

Keen Bean Company said...

What?! This is crazy - many hugs to you!

Elizabeth said...

Sorry E about the DC injury but it is amazing just how our body can take offense to doing something different. Which is why I am refusing to clean my garden of weeds until after Cleveland just have too much cold running invested in it. Wishing you speeding recovery.