Humbled (In a good way!)


Can I just say I have the best friends and family in the whole world?

Seriously I am so blessed.

In the best shape of my life, just finished my 19th marathon, ran my best Boston time by 10 minutes, and came home to loved ones ready to treat me to desserts, dinners out, and just plain old relaxing on couches watching the Cavs win.

Someone remind me before my next marathon that I am never rational the first day or so after a marathon and that it will all look much better in the days that follow once I put everything in the proper perspective!

Thanks for all the love and support! Race report to follow in the days to come! In the meantime I have a lot of delicious items to consume, friends to catch up with, and a bike that needs it's tires pumped so I can still get out and train with buddies getting ready to run Cleveland in 4 weeks despite these sore marathon quads!

No comments: