Getting off on the right foot...

was not what I did this morning. Woke up late, huge traffic jam, got off at the wrong exit, 20 minutes late to the doc appointment, had to reschedule for midday Friday, boo! Got into work and half way through the day realized the tea I thought was caffeinated was not so all those cups I was drinking to give me an extra boost were not working. $10 for decaffeinated Green Tea (the label said nothing about caffeine), uggh, had I known I would have just drank the herbal.

BUT I ran for 45 minutes tonight with friends downtown, pain free!

Now that's what I am talking about!

5 comments:

SRR said...

One can never get enough caffine! It's what gets me through the mornings!

Jodi said...

I have a new appreciation for pain free runs. Aren't they amazing?

Jodi

JenC said...

You and me both sister! Great running with you last night!

The Blights said...

It was fun--hope to see you next week!

Lloyd said...

A placebo effect?

That is one (caffeine) experiment I do not want to participate in!!