Why I Have to Postpone my 17 Miler until Tomorrow



At least we got in a 2+ mile walk and got a few errands done! AND I finished our taxes and for the most part we will be getting money back. Yay. Too bad it just evens out to what we pay in city taxes, oh well! At least we don't owe more!

Now to make a photo slide show for our club banquet tomorrow which hopefully will not be effected by this snow, and perhaps even clean a bit, although at the moment I am not feeling ambitious at all!

Let me just say so glad I moved around my running this week to accommodate the indoor tri tomorrow by scheduling my 17 miler today. Note to self, stop trying so hard! ;) I will have to suck it up tomorrow and just finish out 17 miles after a little 20 minute treadmill tempo run.

6 comments:

Janet Edwards said...

Well looks like you just have the 17 miler on tap for tommorow!. Hopefully the weather improves!

Brian said...

17 miles on the treadmill? Wow. good luck.

Ryanaldo said...

17 cans of miller...

Rae said...

Wow!!! That is some serious snow!! Enjoy it!!!

Brett S. said...

I did the VR group run at 7 this morning.. the group consisted of 6 people and a short 8 mile run for most of us... some headed out with the godale group but it was a hell of a good time... I cleaned off the mud from my trail shoes in the foot of snow.

Anonymous said...

someone forgot to colour in the green grass. it looks like you're on white stuff.