Vacation Snapshots

It's good to be home, but man the weather in Ohio leaves a lot in to be desired after the nice sunny weather we had in Phoenix! Here's some photos to highlight the trip.
.
We had fun in the sun with our orange shades.

Even Bailey joined in!

Balancing on your head is a hoot.

The miracle of pedicures. Can you tell which toenail is a fake acrylic? Who knew you could just get a new toenail when you break yours on a long run!

Gotta fuel up for those desert runs.

Running with the roadrunners and hares.

Gotta Hydrate!

Cruising the dining room floors.

Making up for any lost runs. This kid loves to drive!

Crammed in to go get some sushi. It was well worth it.

Beautiful Sedona Views.

Everyone loves a bikini.

Chilling out enjoying the Sedona red rocks.

16 comments:

Backofpack said...

She's a cutie! Looks like you had a fun trip. Running in the desert looks great - were you worried about snakes? I would have been!

Anne said...

Certainly *looks* like you had a great time. I mean, family, pretty feet and those fantastic views...what's not to love, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh man - that running photo with the landscape in the background is awesome! Wish I was there... (though, 0 degree Upstate, NY weather is fun too... yeah... fun.)

Anonymous said...

Didja?

Didja?

Didja run across that stone bridge? Didja get a picture of it for your blog?

Looking forward to seeing you at the WBT50k. I will be going nice and slow as advertised...shooting lots of pictures...you better smile when you pass me!

Irene said...

Love the pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and nice pics, but weren't you supposed to bring back some warm weather with you?

B Bop said...

Ah man!! I've gotta go back to northern AZ...soon.

Welcome back to frigid NE Ohio!!

Robin said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Great photos!

E-Speed said...

Mike, I was tempted! But I'm afraid my husband would have had a heart attack if I crossed it so I settled with standing near the edge on the "safe" side and getting a photo :)

Rae said...

It looks like you had a great vacay in the warm sun!!!! I wish you had brought some of those warm temps this way!

Anonymous said...

you have the littlest piggies ever!

Dana said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! Love the pedi.

Steve said...

Looks like you kids had a great time. Bridge and I are looking forward to some warm running weather. I hope we get some good ones in like you did. We've just picked up some trail shoes for the trails. I think that Bridge and I may start to join you out in the mud.

Kids are just the cutest thing aren't they? Our neices enjoy the balance things on your head game as well. It's fun for all.

Mnowac said...

Good luck at the Trail Ultra tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun!