And Now for Something Completely Different

A little reminiscing.

For those that aren't aware I met my husband the night of an alumni event called Greek Sing at our Alma Mater Heidelberg College. David came back to see his frat in action and I snuck into the Aptonalton after party although it was closed and I was not yet a member of the Aps. My sorority sister Clover just posted these little gems to You Tube who coincidentally was the one who let me into the party that night. I have her and my good pals Ang and Dusty to thank for meeting my future husband that night!

I definitely think these vids are worth a peek. Especially the Ap videos. Still proud to say those are my brothers. Oddly enough someone just posted video of the 2006 Greek Sing and it looks like these boys are still up to the same antics.

Thanks Clover for posting these!

L&V
Esperanza

In Aptonalton,
Callisto

Without Further Ado:
My Frat at Greek Sing the night I met David


The Kung Fu Fighting Vid is definitely worth a view too!

My sorority at Greek Sing the night I met David


Yes proud to say I was one of the two in charge of Greek Sing for our sorority that year. LOL we went with an island theme. Props to anyone that can pick me out of the crowd ;) I think I can say that for the first time in my life I feel a little bit old. It's hard to believe this was almost 7 years ago.

No comments: