And the festivities have begun

I arrived in Chi-Town pretty close to on time and was swept up by my RBF chariot and it was off to the bar for some grub and beer before dropping Mouse and Dice off and coming back to the Jayhawks for some Wii Mario Party.

So far so good. This weekend is going to be a blast. Of course my camera batteries died as soon as I tried to snap my first photo so I will need to purchase some batteries or threaten other RBFers with bodily harm if they don't send me all their pics!

The Jayhawks have outdone themselves again and I feel like a princess. I am set up on a queen pull out right now with a laptop and wireless Internet. Does it get any better than that?

I am very much looking forward to the next few days. Hope everyone else enjoys the rest of the work week ;)

5 comments:

Rae said...

Good luck and have fun!!

Runner Susan said...

Enjoy the festivities - it sounds like you're going to have a blast!

JenC said...

Good luck and have a blast!

I shall miss you tonight!

Janet Edwards said...

OMIgoodness...sounds as though this is starting off awesome!!!!

Have a blast!

Trisaratops said...

Have FUN!!!

Tell Mouse and Jayhawk I said hi! And their boys, too, even though they don't know me. :)