And the winner is...

From our Team Captain

"
Dude, Where's My Van?
YAY!
YAY!
APPLAUSE!
APPLAUSE!
WE HAVE NAME!!!
ITS OVER!
THE NAME GAME IS OVER!
Dude, Where's My Van?
THANK GOD!
It took us longer to decide on a team name, then it does to pick the president of the USA
I laughed, I cried, its better than cats!
Lets kick some butt"

So Anonymous it is time to come forward if you want to claim your wonderful prize! If you wish to remain anonymous I will get a Wild Bill T-Shirt to our runner up as soon as I can find Wild Bill! He has been sick and not running with the group the past few weeks. Hopefully he is feeling better and has a few extra shirts on hand for this wonderful moment! (Our runner up was Masochists in Motion from Journey to a Centum)

Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me happy.

Anything for a Wild Bill T-Shirt!

Journey to a Centum said...

Good deal on the name decision. Now all you need to do is get a bunch of runners organized (hearding cats) and plan on at least two people droping out because of injury, or life getting in the way. I suppose you are renting Vans to haul folks. The bigger the better! The old family van just ain't big enough unless you have a box on top. Hopefully your runners won't make a wrong turn or the Van goes to the wrong exchange point. Runner gets injured on their leg and you wait and wait for them at the transition until someone comes in to tell you that they need help.

Relays are a blast! I've run a few, Hood to Coast, Rainier to Pacific, Rainier to Ruston, Ski to Sea. Anything can happen! Like golf relays are a game of recovery. Good luck!

Cheers!
Eric

Unknown said...

That's a great team name. I like the Masochists in Motion as well.

RunBubbaRun said...

Cool name for the team..

I actually saw a guy wearing a "WILD Bill" t-shirt during my Ultra this weekend. And thought about Ultra e-speed.

Dream Chaser said...

I like Masochists in Motion, too - it's super-tough and speedy.

Okay, so I've been encouraged to stop being "anonymous" all of the time.

I've even decided to try this BLOG thing. Please visit, folks, so that I know it is working!

E-Speed - can you contact me through the blog? I'm not sure how this high tech stuff works at times.

Janet Edwards said...

Friggin sweet name! Now who is getting the Dude and Sweet tattoos????