Weekly Rundown

Wow, amazing PT appointment this morning and many body things to deal with now but that is for another post!

Last week I was extremely busy at work and around the house so I did not focus on running at all. I believe I ran three times. An easy 3.5 miler on the treadmill, a 5.5 mile run with my buddy Bridget, and 6 easy miles at the SERC run Sunday (Competitive E really wanted to pick up the pace and run with her usual crowd but I behaved and ran gimp patrol with another buddy coming off injury!). The treadmill and Sunday run were pain free, and the midweek run wasn't too bad. Made it to an indoor spin class where I was able to hammer a bit and feel like my old competitive self. And I headed to the gym Friday and got in some core work, stretching, 10 minutes on the ellipitical and headed to the pool for an easy 30ish minute swim. First time in a long time I didn't do any sort of workout, just swam to enjoy moving through the water and meditating on life a bit. Got in some alternative cross training Friday night at a huge dance party and decided that no run was required Saturday in order to let my body recover!

While not the most fitness based week ever I still feel like I got in some solid workouts and I think the running is going to come along here soon!

No comments: