Just so you know

I just tried orange juice on my cereal for the first time (milk is expired), and it is quite disgusting.

Blech!

I also just discovered that I had about 70 unused Christmas cards from the past few years but I have no idea which versions I sent to everyone so I have no idea what to do with these perfectly good cards.

Goals today are to get in a spin workout and some pilates. Wrap some Birthday gifts. Pack for the trip to Michigan. Update my blog to "beta" after making a backup up of all posts to word (anyone have a quick fix for that?). Post about the second leg of JFK. Organize the tupperware cupboard. Do laundry. Perhaps organize some photos, digital and hard copies.

I think I can handle it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a very happy holiday! You haven't acquired any new friends to mail the cards to? I hate having the left-over cards!

Anonymous said...

Orange juice on cereal?!? What the heck we're you thinking? Must have been one of those pre-caffinated moments :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm the only person I know who didn't have any problems switching to beta. Huh.

As for a quick fix...You could try copying a month at a time by selecting your archive. This will keep the Word files from being too akward to work with, too.

As for the cards, you could always save them for next year, then write to members of the armed forces [not that I'm biased].

Anonymous said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Stay tuned...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I tried cider....Same result
Yuck

Anonymous said...

I've tried OJ, and water. Both ick, ick!

Blogger beta sucks!

Jodi

Anonymous said...

I dated a guy who'd put fanta or fresca on cereal and liked it. One of just many reasons to break up with him. I'm with you. Narsty!