Falling Behind

Not much posting going on over here and I am sorry, sorry for my readers, but more sorry for me because each day I postpone my race recaps is a day when I am more likely to forget key parts that I intended to hold onto forever by posting them here on this blog.

I need to remind myself that blogging isn't a chore, it is something I do for myself, a place where I can rant, rave, brag etc. and really it is for no one other than myself.

On that note I will try to get some real posting going on here soon.

In the meantime if you haven't been reading posts over on the complete running network you should check them out.

I really enjoyed Jon's recent post.

Also welcome back to blogland Su! Glad to see you are doing well. Go catch up with Su if you haven't already.

4 comments:

Cliff said...

E-Speed...

i usually just dont' worry about not posting...and treat it like wiping a clean slate and start it again..

if u are busy u are busy...then again it is off season for me..so i don't post too much.

Anonymous said...

thanks, liz! looking forward to seeing you this weekend...

Ben, aka BadBen said...

I didn't post for about 3 weeks, myself. I get busy, you know...but you're right, it's not a chore. And it usually only takes 10 minutes or so out of my day.

Mark said...

well, aren't you just the nicest. thanks for the lovely plug. :)