Slow and steady wins the race...right?

Went for a run/jog on the way home from work at Euclid Creek Reservation. It was a lot warmer today and my legs were a bit worn down from yesterday's run. I did 30 minutes but didn't get quite as far as usual. I think cross training is going to help with the sore muscles a bit since biking and swimming work totally different muscle groups than running does. My hamstrings and feet will be glad for the break!
Can't wait for some real coached workouts! I kinda of miss the team sports.
Saw a snake at the park (don't worry he was small) but he wasn't in an ideal situation being in the middle of the trail.
Found the perfect place to start my runs. There is a loop there that is perfect for a 5 minute cool down and there is a post where I can put my legs up and stretch!

No comments: