I won!

Man the gaming luck was just with me this weekend. I had an excellent round of putt putt, won a few euchre games, rocked out to Guitar Hero, Golfed a perfect par on the Wii...and now I won the RBF March Madness bracket! Who knew? I have never followed college basketball so it was fun rooting for all the teams, and coming out with the win!

On a sad note my car started acting up on the way home and is promising to screw up this weeks training. Track workout tonight is most likely off and I will have to trade it in for a bike ride from and probably back to the dealership since they are all out of rentals and David won't get home until after the service shop is closed, lovely. On top of that the appointment is for 2 so I really couldn't get into work either and will have to make it up on Saturday.

So now I am off to prep my bike and try to be productive around the house. Gotta make the best of this day off! Keep your fingers crossed that the repairs are cheap and quick!

9 comments:

John said...

My luck seems to go the same way. Things are going good and then something like your car acting up happens! Hopefully it's nothing major.

P.S: I may have missed it but what did you settle on for your running 12's name?

Brian said...

A productive day at home is always nice! Make the best of it and you'll be back on track with training before you know it.

Trisaratops said...

Guitar Hero is the BOMB!

Is it wrong we have TWO guitars? (so Matt and I can duel) So sad.

Hope the car's OK!

Backofpack said...

I hate when the car acts up. Good luck getting the workouts in!

RunBubbaRun said...

I'm still trying to get a hold of a Wii.. Sorry to hear about the car, car repairs are no fun..

Hey at least we still have our bikes to ride around in..

Unknown said...

I'll trade you some car healing vibes for some knee healing vibes. Deal?

Hope you get it sorted so your training doesn't take a big hit.

D said...

You should go buy a lottery ticket - you're on a lucky streak. If you win, I wouldn't argue if you wanted to give me a finders free or something. . . sorry about the car!

Steve Stenzel said...

Guitar Hero??

REALLY??

You now seem so different to me...

Arcane said...

Congrats on the NCAA pool!