Cinci Recap Via Pictures


First night we rolled into town we played Caboodle. Very fun cooperative game involving charades, drawing, and word play to get through a stack of cards. I seriously could not believe it when David guessed the one above. I was thrilled! Any guesses?

Some tasty beverages were consumed and we finally called it a night at 3 AM.

Saturday we headed downtown to drive the course and check out David's sis's boyfriends (I know that was confusing) buildings he is working on. Very cool buildings downtown they are going to turn into a hotel. Lots of stair climbing!

View from about mile 8 of the flying pig. This is also where I met Rae and Brent last year during the pig! Let's hope the weather is a bit nicer than it was during our tour of the course last weekend.

We headed to C and J's place for some gaming action and got in some Guitar Hero and Wii before heading to dinner at the Dilly Deli and then off to Graters for ice cream. I was so freaking stuffed it was honestly hard to enjoy the ice cream. I was also disappointed that I could not get coconut topping as the big cake with coconut on it under the counter looked so tempting!

After another late night we woke to beautiful weather and we got in a round of putt putt as well as some time at the dog park. Then it was home for some corn hole, Euchre, and Uno Attack!

I forgot the camera that evening but I had a lovely run while they went to a softball game. We headed home for some more gaming action before calling it a night.

Monday we headed back to C&Js and I perfected my guitar hero skills while the boys played 40K. I also went for a short recovery run. Then it was time to drive home.

It was a great weekend! Can't wait to go back in a few short weeks!

6 comments:

Jessica DeLine said...

guitar hero looks fun!

Rae said...

Guitar hero is sweeping the nation!! I've got to try one of them!!

Neil said...

What is that picture?
My guess is "John Lennon strumming a turkey leg."

Anne said...

I love the picture of the very happy-to-be-heading-to-the-dog-park pooch!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm, I am guessing the picture is "chick rock"???

E-Speed said...

So far Neil is the closest guesser but not that close ;)